3. If you use the links in this site to access other sites, please be aware that the linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for and do not endorse their contents. Other terms and conditions (including privacy policies) may apply to the access to and use of third party sites.
4. Copyright notice. © Copyright 2021, Securys Limited. All rights reserved.
5. Trade marks. Securys, the Securys logo and other products and services referenced in this site, are either trade marks or registered trade marks of Securys Limited. Other product, service and company names and logos may be the trade marks or registered trade marks of Securys Limited and/or the respective trade mark owners.
6. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. All intellectual property rights in this site and its contents belong to Securys Limited and/or its licensors. No part of this site may be reproduced or adapted in whole or in part without our express prior written consent other than under a non-transferable, revocable (at our option) licence for your private viewing purposes to the extent necessary to view the site (which includes the right to print off one copy for viewing purposes) unless other licence terms have been made be available to you prior to downloading any software or documents (in whatever form). You may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site. Downloading may only take place if you agree to the terms of the relevant licence. Framing and linking to our site in any circumstance without our express prior written permission is prohibited. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials must be retained on any copies of the materials. You must not modify any permitted copy of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, graphics, video or audio sequences separately from any accompanying text.
8. You must not misuse this site by knowingly or recklessly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this site, the server on which this site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this site. You must not attack this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. You must not use this site in any way, or upload any information or comment, which is or could be unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing (including but not limited to a breach of confidentiality or any intellectual property right), harassing or discriminatory under any laws or regulations. Breach of this section may be a criminal offence.
10. Securys is a group of companies. The ultimate parent company is Securys Limited, registered in England and Wales with company number 9084719 with registered address is 161-165 Farringdon Road London EC1R 3AL, United Kingdom.
Other group companies include:
Privacy Made Practical Limited t/a Securys Ireland, registered in the Republic of Ireland with company number 663924 with correspondence address 12 Merrion Square, Dublin 2, D02 H798, Ireland.
Telephone: +44 (0)800 193 8700 Email: email@example.com
EEA residents may also contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org